In this section we will look at various methods for planning different aspects of your preps.
This will include:
- what you might want to include
- how much you might want to include
- methods to inventory
- methods to store and where
- sustainability – ways to replace what you might use
- tools and other ‘non-food’ items you might need
There are a number of different factors that go into making some of these determinations, such as:
- where you live and the threats and hazards you might encounter (see threat assessment)
- how much space you have to store
- how many people you are planning for
- how much you can budget towards your preps
- how urgent you determine you might need preps (see threat assessment and triggers)
This section will be expanded as articles are developed.
Remember, Fortune Favors the Prepared