The Insider Program is our subscription program.
Family is the most important thing in your life. You want to take care of them and protect them as much as you can.
In the world today there are many natural and technological emergencies and disasters that can happen.
- Hurricanes and flooding
- Winter storms and blizzards
- Dam & levee failures
- Severe storms
- Cyber outages, which can cause disruptions in communications, power and other critical infrastructure including transportation.
- And we also now have COVID in addition to other viruses
We are also now seeing civil disturbances blocking highways and riots.
All of these events can disrupt the delicate “just-in-time” food distribution system.
And most people have not considered the 4th, 5th and 6th order impacts of COVID, with shortages in raw materials as facilities have been shut down for so long.
And if you have children going off to college or university what happens if some of these events happen while they are away, we have already seen colleges and universities quarantine students or even cancel the semester after students have arrived?
You need to be prepared for these emergencies. You need to have a plan in place, you need to have supplies, knowledge and skills to take care of your family.
This is where I can help you. My name is Nick Meacher, as a young teen I grew up with rolling power outages every evening. We relied on candles, flashlights, a camping stove, a small generator and sleeping bags and blankets to keep warm at night. My grand parents went through World War II in England, they grew their own food and they shared with neighbors. My parents had a garden and we also had chickens. I’ve made it a point to seeking out all the knowledge I can, to be the best and at the top of the field when it comes to being well rounded in all aspects of preparedness. Today I’m sought out for my knowledge.
I have spent my entire adult career as a first responder and in emergency management as a practitioner and instructor. Over the years I have seen numerous emergencies from car accident impacting a single family to large events impacting communities. Depending on the scale and scope the impact can be hours, days, weeks or even months. Devastation from hurricanes can take years to restore. Sometimes response from outside the damage area can take days to reach the area and individuals. One common theme with all the emergencies I responded to is that the people were not prepared for even the basic of emergencies.
Businesses without a continuity plan usually do not survive. If your business is closed you are not generating income, but you still have costs such as utilities, buildings, web services, etc. If you don’t have sufficient reserves, or a plan, you will end up out of business, if you don’t take action quickly you will end up bankrupt.
Families without a plan can face severe hardship. We have the uncertainty of COVID with places opening, the closing. With schools changing the way they operate and many children forced into remote learning. Travel restrictions, limited and delayed flights, holiday travel changes, recreation such as movies and restaurants closed all has impacts on our families. Don’t forget the natural weather events and we don’t know what’s next, and asteroid strike, aliens from Mars?
So, I’d like to help you, help your families. I’d like to share the knowledge that I’ve accumulated over the years.
The mailing list will get you notifications when new posts are made. It is separate to the Patreon program, where you will get additional content not available to others.
You will have access to the Preparedness Master Plan mind map
- How to develop a family contingency binder
- Preparedness conditions with triggers and appropriate actions so you can be ahead of the rest of your community
- Develop a communications plan so you can remain in contact with family and friends when normal communications are disrupted
- Put get home and bug out bags with emergency supplies wherever you may be
- How to start a food storage program
- Methods to ensure you have drinkable water, something that is always in short supply after a disaster
- What emergency medical supplies and training you should have on hand
- What items are good for bartering and how to barter
- If you have a preparedness group some of the skills you should look for or seek training in, everyone has a purpose regardless of their perceived skills
- Information on getting home if you are caught in civil unrest
As a subscriber you also get
- Weekly Live Blog And Q&A Where You Can Submit A Question, And I’ll Answer It
- Every Monday Exclusive New Articles And Podcasts On Preparedness, Communications, Planning, Intelligence, Medical, Supplies, Products Guide And Other Topics Of The Day
- 20% Discount On Mind Maps ONLY For Members
- 30% Discount For One-On-One Consulting ONLY For Members
- Special Discounts For Preparedness Products
With a subscription you will have access to the information you need to plan and prepare your family for whatever emergencies you might encounter.
If you are an employer you can help your employees be prepared. A prepared employee, one who is confident their family is prepared and safe, is more likely to help support you, their employer, and enact your companies continuity plan, helping you, your company and your employees survive and thrive any disaster or emergency.
Don’t Wait To Prepare Your Home & Family For Any Life-Threatening Catastrophe.
Join Today And Get Our The Step-By-Step Exclusive Content Provided By This Special Membership.
So join now, let me help you learn how to prepare your family.
This is what Angery American, Chris Weatherman, has to say.